Our client is a large global insurance provider operating in 32 countries, they provide commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, motor, reinsurance and life insurance, personal accident, and health insurance, to a diverse group of clients. They are now looking for anew Call Center Manager, the primary focus is to coach and manages the performance of inbound customer service team to achieve Sales Target and KPIs. Ensure the team is motivated and happy, enabling them to deliver a great customer experience for customers.
- Lead, motivate, inspire and coaching your team to handle sales calls and deliver great customer experience.
- Achieve Sales targets in the areas of customer care performance.
- Efficiency; help to put in place strategies to realize improvement in operational performance.
- Team management; put in place performance management systems that coach and support the team to achieve exceptional results.
- Develop and drive a culture that supports coaching, developing and motivating employees to perform at highest standards.
- Focus on continuous improvement; continually evolve and develop the practices in place to keep our people and our customers smiling.
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor’s degree
- Successful track record in the leading customer service team
- Experience in Team Management to delivering Sales Target and Employee Satisfaction
- Understanding of the principles of customer service and customer behavior
- Strong coaching and leadership skills
- Good knowledge of contact center technology and operations
- Effective communication both verbal and written
- Proven ability to motivate and lead high performing teams to meet KPI’s and targets
- Demonstrated success as a team member and contribution to team goals
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.