The Compensation and Benefits Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the compensation and benefits strategies, policies and programs. In this position, you will design, develop, and implement compensation programs and systems, and lead our strategic approach to employee benefits. You will help ensure that our compensation and benefits programs align with company goals, comply with legal requirements and positively impact our culture by attracting, rewarding and retaining talented people. We are looking for someone who can thrive in ambiguity, adapt quickly to a changing environment and has a passion for bringing people insights to the business.
- Design, implement and manage all compensation activities including salary and bonus programs.
- Anticipate future trends and implications for the compensation programs and provide ongoing evaluation of incentive programs to ensure alignment with strategy.
- Partner with legal counsel to ensure compliance with all compensation related to governmental regulations and disclosures.
- Build salary banding and leveling framework based on market data and manage the market benchmarking and operation of the pay structures.
- Consult with and provide direction, guidance, and resolution to site HR teams and business leaders on compensation matters.
- Advise on relocation package practices.
- Oversee pay gap reporting and equal pay analysis.
- Partner with Recruiting to create offers and ensure equal pay treatment.
- Coordinate and support open enrollment activities annually. Ensure that Benefit Focus system is updated and ready to support online enrollment experience for each year.
- All employees are expected to perform any assignment or job task according to the stated safety policies and procedures.
- Thai nationality only
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related
- 10 years of experience in Human Resources required.
- High level of focus on employee experience. We think all our employees are special and you do too
- Experience working in a rapid-growth, multi-national environment
- Experience and knowledge of HR system/applications for compensation and benefits administration
- In-depth knowledge of compensation, health and welfare benefits programs and the applicable state and federal rules and regulations understanding of consistency and objectivity when dealing with issues that affect multiple areas