Outstanding opportunity for an entrepreneurial Finance Director to support the continued growth of this multi award-winning health care business. Working closely with the Expat Managing Director you will devise the growth strategy as we look to double in size over the next 5 years.
Interested please call “063 193 5858” Dan“NOW”
Email your cv : email@example.com
- Developing and implementing the financial strategy.
- Advising the Managing Director on profit forecasting, deviations in performance and required actions to deliver targets.
- Management and forecasting of cashflow.
- Ensuring the accuracy, quality, and timeliness of monthly reporting.
- Management of the monthly balance sheet review processes, risks, and subsequent mitigation; constant evolution of the control processes in place.
- All aspects of cash collection, including managing a collections team, along with the overarching objective to maximise cash conversion and reduce outstanding debt, ensuring outstanding invoiced debt is collected against targets.
- Management and control of banking.
- Compliance with all external audit, internal audit, HMRC and corporate governance requirements.
- Responsibility for all areas of tax activity and compliance within the business.
- Monitoring and management of all costs with timely challenge to individual Directors on areas that need addressing.
- Manage process improvement, systems integration, and efficiency across the finance team.
- Accountable for financial planning activities including the long term plan, annual budget, and regular forecasting
- Day-to-day management and motivation of the finance and accounting team as a whole.
- Ensuring robust performance management is embedded across the Finance function.
- Ensuring a culture of compliance is embedded within the Finance function.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Thai nationality only
- Hands-on work style, attention to detail, and ability to deliver work that is complete, technically accurate, and on time.
- Confidence and assertiveness to enforce controls and effect change in a team-oriented manner, while maintaining good relationships with a diverse group
- Experience in developing and managing teams.