Our client is a leading financial service company with various products offered and they are looking for a Head Collections who excels in a fast-paced environment. He/She will handle collections for unsecured loans (Personal Loan and Credit Cards).
The company has recently been ranked as the second fastest-growing company in Asia among financial service industry
- Managing end to end collections for the unsecured lending business along with managing relationship with all key stakeholders in the consumer durable industry
- You would be responsible to manage customer queries and complaints with an efficient redressal mechanism in place.
- You would also be setting up robust fraud management and operations practices to reduce delinquency ratios.
- You will work closely with bankers and other channel partners to facilitate business growth supporting sales teams.
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance or related
- Good English communication
- 8 years of experience in collection, invoicing and cash application required
- 3 years of proven managerial experience as a Credit Control, Collection with a demonstrated ability to achieve performance goals and motivate team members
- Big team management experience
- Mastery in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.