Our client is a global leading residential and commercial property development company from Europe. They have a business over 14 countries worldwide and are aggressively expanding in Asia. You will be responsible for real estate development project comprising the hotel, a convention center, commercial and residential real estate
- Report to expat Managing Director
- Serve as the Company’s brand ambassador, ensuring that brand guidelines are followed. Develop the hotel’s communication strategies and execute the marketing, public relations, and marketing campaigns in conjunction with all departments to ensure profit growth and brand exposure.
- Build brand partnerships and generate consumer event activations at the property level.
- Plan and execute media events
- Research, analyze and monitor financial, technological and demographic factors so that market opportunities may be capitalized on.
- Plan and oversee the company’s advertising and promotional activities, including print, electronic, radio, social and direct mail.
- Develop promotional materials, which including printed collaterals
- Liaise with the regional and corporate office on ad-hoc projects.
- Provide key messaging support for media interviews and for reputation management issues
- Develop and deliver insightful strategies and presentations to the executive committee and business departments where appropriate.
- Manage PR and marketing agency resources for ad hoc projects and campaigns.
- Update and regularly review all business in both print and electronic media.
- Work with digital marketing to develop compelling consumer and media content.
- Submit monthly reports to the Regional Office outlining return on investment media awareness/coverage and key activities.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Thai nationality/ Male or Female
- Minimum 10 years of experience in marketing/communications, preferably in property developer, real estate
- Very English written and verbal communication skills required.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Database management software.
- The successful candidate will be extremely organized, detail-oriented, professional, and a self-motivated team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and manage stakeholder expectations of from each property.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.