Our client is a large multinational company with trading, logistics, property, E-commerce, Financial service businesses. The desired candidate will oversee the day-to-day operations of the IT Helpdesk, manage ticket queues and support services at both facilities. Duties will include providing and managing technical support to company staff on all company-supported applications and hardware such as Cisco networking, Telephony, desktop and laptop computers, mobile devices, and related technologies.
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and network problems, and maintain detailed records of symptoms and steps taken to resolve in the helpdesk database. Appropriately escalate infrastructure related issues to the Regional IT Director
- Maintain information technology strategies by managing to research and implementing strategic solutions.
- Oversee and direct daily activities of the IT Team.
- Manage the automated installation and maintenance of desktop computer hardware and software.
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of documentation for the use of IT systems and software.
- Collaborate with others in the IT Department to develop, implement, and update security standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple IT platforms.
- Collaborate with the Human Resources department to facilitate timely processing of requests for user account creating and termination. Oversee IT orientation activities for all new company employees.
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software, and resources
- Proactively identify opportunities to evolve and improve the IT support delivery systems. Make recommendations about future planning and development of IT resources with an emphasis on maximizing end-user productivity and return on investment.
- Function as the technical backup, in the absence of other staff members, for systems outside of desktop support. These include server room systems, access control systems, and security camera systems.
- Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with the organization executives, department heads and end users regarding pertinent IT activities.
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Business Information Systems.
- 8 years of work experience within an IT environment designing different processes and/or solutions for various business customers
- Good English communication
- An ability to quickly research and self-educate on new information, technologies, and methods.
- Detail oriented and comfortable in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment requiring the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal oversight as well as in groups with individuals of different technical backgrounds.
- Be able to regularly complete IT operations and project within established timelines.
- Having thorough understanding of organizational goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.