Our client is well-known as a fast-growing high technology company in Thailand. With a professional environment, they’re looking for a high-achiever candidate with background in IT Security, who desires in success to join their company.
Interested please call – Mine 065 502 4949 / email@example.com
- Work with IT Service Delivery teams to ensure remediation actions, including patching and configuration changes, are implemented according to agreed time frames
- Represent the business during onsite information security audits and assessments
- Conducting Vendor Management and third party security assessments
- Work with local development and infrastructure teams to identify and enhance IT security control
- Participate in security/controls gap analysis to define and implement necessary solutions for compliance.
- Co-ordinate, support audit engagement and response to the inquiries from regulator and auditor and monitor the resolution of audit findings as well as ensure agreed action plans are completed as planned
- Promote IT security awareness and share best IT security best practices as well as demonstrate adherence to internal controls.
- Reviews vulnerability reports, researches vulnerabilities to assess risk, and develops/documents mitigation strategies.
- Compliance objectives by ensuring compliance with Cybersecurity Policies, ISO-2700, PCI DSS, and GDPR.
- Performing risk assessments, compliance assessments, and audits (internal and external) to compliance best practice frameworks and company policy.
- Advise IT stakeholders on the effectiveness of corrective action plans in the event of non-compliance or detected vulnerabilities in their environment.
- Update controls, records, and risks documented as regularly.
- Assists in developing and administering ongoing IT compliance monitoring and governance activities.
- Drafting and Reviewing organizational policies and procedures to ensure compliance with legal and company requirements.
- Provide technical advice and coordination on the implementation of security systems and on security risks associated with IT systems.
- Thai Nationality only
- Bachelor’s Degree, Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Security or related field required.
- 7-10 years IT security or information security experience with a proven ability to engage with Senior Management and regulators.
- Knowledge of technical infrastructure, networks, databases and systems in relation to IT Security and IT Risk.
- Project management skills preferred.
- Windows workstation and server administration experience preferred.
- Prior experience performing security reviews and risk assessments preferred.
- Fluent in English both of verbal and written with TOEIC score >750 or IELTS 6.5