Our client, a luxury Real Estate, is seeking a Leasing Manager for the new project in the heart of Thailand. Responsible for developing, implementing, and monitoring the business plan, budget, and rental as well as leading a team of Leasing Executives
Interested please call – Mine 065 502 4949 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monitor and report building vacancy levels to management.
- Monitor lease expirations and proactively contact existing tenants for renewals or extensions.
- Assist with prospective tenant showings at properties throughout New England, as needed.
- Coordinate, negotiate and track first & subsequent lease drafts from LOI to execution.
- Develop tenant concept plans with architect.
- Draft Letters of Intent
- Act as liaison between tenants, in-house personnel, outside counsel, consultants and brokers to negotiate, prepare and review leases and related documents, amendments, renewals, extensions, licenses, terminations, subleases, lessor consents, right-of-first-offer & right-of-first-refusal notices, cell tower agreements, etc.
- Maintain a tracking database of all portfolio leasing matters.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of progressive commercial leasing experience.
- The ability to work independently and manage all aspects of commercial leasing and marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sound understanding of the real estate industry
- Good contacts with retailers and F&B operators
- An ability to maintain drive and focus on the “big picture”, while being detail oriented.
- The ability to work successfully in an extremely fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Able to communicate in English