Our client is looking for a Litigation Manager to join a dynamic and award-winning team of individuals who are committed to making financial services smarter, easier. As part of a growing company that is focused on providing an outstanding customer experience, you’ll have the opportunity to expand your skills and discover your potential.
- Manage internal and external litigation counsel in all stages of litigation.
- Strategically manage certain matters within the litigation portfolio. Includes advising lines of business and senior management on litigation risks, contributing to litigation reporting for boards, committees and other internal corporate support areas, and overseeing external counsel on certain litigation cases and other matters.
- Provides legal advice and counsel to business partners.
- Contributes to maintaining a high-performance culture and meeting goals and objectives.
- Applies key specialized and/or broad-based legal knowledge, including knowledge of litigation strategy and emerging litigation risks including financial industry regulatory expectations.
- Assist with the factual development and analysis of cases, including talking with the relevant business people, gathering and reviewing documents, and creating timelines.
- Manage the discovery process, including the collection, retention, and production of documents, drafting written responses to discovery, and responding to third-party.
- Draft basic legal documents, including settlement agreements, document retention notices, and response letters.
- Maintain the litigation calendar and monitor case dockets.
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor’s Degree in law
- 5 years of relevant experience in litigation matters.
- Good English communication
- In-house and/or top-tier law firm experience preferred.
- Strong leadership with team management experience.
- Understanding of litigation motion practice, discovery, arbitration, trial and appellate procedure a plus.
- Strong organizational, analytical, fact-finding, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently, prioritize workflow, meet demanding deadlines, and manage multi-dimensional projects in a fast-paced environment.