The role of Marketing Manager is to lead the development and implementation of the Cosmetics & Skincare product portfolio, innovation pipeline and product marketing strategy to differentiate and elevate the brand experience while ensuring global image, standards and direction are upheld.
- Assist in development of 3-year innovation strategy based on industry trends, portfolio gaps and incremental opportunities in order to achieve financial targets.
- Partner with Product Development teams to ideate differentiated product concepts and positioning that resonates with the consumer target.
- Define and implement retailer marketing programs for existing products and strategies for new product launches. Recommend innovative marketing initiatives to ensure brand growth in sales and market share. Includes development of local initiatives such as events, incentives, merchandising elements, mailers, etc.
- Analyze marketing budget spending by product line to ensure that it is in line with overall company objectives and mix of business
- Work with Finance to accurately project and maintain cost of goods from target costs to final costs.
- Work with global and regional Planning teams to project and compile sales forecasts for new launches.
- Conduct pricing analysis and make recommendations for new launch pricing.
- Prepare presentation decks to support strategic planning and retailer presentations.
- Present new launch updates at monthly global marketing meetings.
- Forecast and manage all POM materials including samples, collateral, GWP’s, promo sets and adjust forecast based on trends in the business.
- Develop and deliver marketing presentations to retailer partners and field personally.
- Attend retailer meetings, trade shows, and annual summit meetings.
- Develop seasonal direct mail programs with retail partners to support launches, key products, and promotions
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related.
- Solid experience from cosmetics and skincare business
- Good English communication skill
- A passionate, energetic team-oriented individual with strong analytical, interpersonal, creative and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- Business-oriented, result driven
- Self -discipline, sense of organization and analysis skills.