You will work as a leader in the Global Security & Compliance team in the Law & Corporate Affairs Department. You will lead teams responsible for anticipating, preparing for and responding to global events and strategic trends which may put partners, operations or reputation at risk, significantly impact consumer behavior or present unique opportunities for the organization. You will provide management with decision advantage through a holistic approach to enterprise-level risks and opportunities. This includes incorporating timely analysis of relevant world events with the tools and guidance necessary to respond effectively to those events. He/She will lead the team dedicated to producing geopolitical analysis, informing senior leadership and stakeholders, and facilitating crisis planning, response and recovery actions.
- Develop operational risk policies and standards for risk management.
- Perform operational risk identification and assessment in business units.
- Implement strategic plan to prevent, eliminate and mitigate operational risks.
- Assist Operational Risk Analysts in development of key risk and control indicators.
- Coordinate with senior management in performing operational risk reviews.
- Track and monitor operating risk issues for business units.
- Report operational risk issues and decisions to senior management on regular basis.
- Assist in identifying and evaluating risk areas across operational activities.
- Investigate root causes of operational risks and provide support to mitigate risk.
- Develop strong relationship with key stakeholders and business partners by addressing issues/concerns in timely manner.
- Maintain documentation for risk management and risk policies and procedures.
- Keep abreast of latest operational risk management techniques and industry best practices.
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Law, Finance, Economics, Accounting, or related field.
- Professional certifications in risk, security or privacy preferred.
- Good English both written and spoken.
- 5 years of demonstrable and progressive experience in operational/third-party risk management, compliance, internal audit, legal or related field.
- 10 years’ experience of providing strategic intelligence, risk assessment, and threat analysis on global challenges and opportunities to executive leadership teams
- 10 years’ experience in working across functional areas and leading teams to deliver solutions and insights that align with company/organizational objectives
- Experience in advising senior leadership on critical events, trends and operational impacts
- Experience in leading and managing diverse and geographically distributed teams of intelligence and crisis management personnel in complex and dynamic environments
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.