Our client is a leading sanitary ware and home appliances products company. They are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to help lead the product strategy and roadmap for our emerging line of business focused on ancillary Home Appliances/ Sanitary Ware/ Electronics, and other related product. You will be on a team focused on incubating new products, user experiences, and business models tailored to target the various related industries.
Interested pls call Rujira 061 396 1188
- Responsibility for P&L management, leading development of brand financial building blocks, the annual financial planning process,
- Develops a long-term brand roadmap plan and monetizes market trends.
- Develop and communicate pricing proposals for new and existing customers. Create customer specific innovative pricing solutions. Responsible for cost and pricing analysis that could include a combination of labor, material, systems, and services.
- Define Proprietary Brands’ cost and margin targets and lead the vendor bid process.
- Assist in the development of the pricing strategy to achieve business profit and growth goals. Provide financial and pricing support to Sales, Business Management, Customer Service, Operations Accounting, and Finance on assigned transactions.
- Understand (deeply) the categories in which the brands being managed compete – financially, at retail, and in the eyes of the consumer.
- Develop product concept to ensure the brand guard rails, attributes, and areas of opportunity are defined.
- Develops work goals and objectives for the department in accordance and alignment with company goals; provides leadership, measures and feedback, and motivation for staff achievement of departmental goals.
- Monitor competitor’s pricing and recommend pricing adjustments to maintain competitive position. Consistently and regularly analyze competitor’s market strategies and product offerings.
- Prioritizes all brand development projects while considering the overall needs of the organization and ensuring optimum utilization of available resources for timely development and introduction.
- Develops and implements best practice processes and procedures for the team and the department – you’ll be part of helping to build an organization from the ground up.
- work closely with the sales team to deliver planned levels of revenue, margin, profit, and market share including the creation and implementation of new customer offerings.
- Thai Nationality only
- Bachelor’s degree
- Good English communication
- Minimum 10 years of product marketing experience
- Minimum 5 years of Home Appliances/ Sanitary Ware/ Electronics
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize with a high sense of urgency.
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with product, PR, design, and customer service teams