Our client is a large beauty company. They are one of the world’s and their strong entrepreneurial heritage has created an iconic portfolio of leading beauty brands. Their mission is to celebrate and liberate the diversity of our consumers’ beauty. Aligned to this is their mission – to strive over time to become the global industry leader by being the clear challenger in beauty, delighting consumers and creating long term shareholder value.
- Implement and follow up on the global (blended) training strategy, and programming in Thailand market
- Partner with Head of Marketing and Head of Retail to support frontline training and development
- Lead in the country/region in order to follow up and execute the training strategy (to maximize customer and brand experience in a consistent way in relation to the global training program and lines of business
- Collaborate with marketing and sales team to understand the needs of the clients as well as planning and supporting the execution of training and development
- Devises monthly/quarterly brand training calendar to reflect global training program as well as understanding local frontline needs/plans.
- Personally leads, influences, and trains the local frontline training team.
- Maintains and remains connected with lead members of the local team like Area Managers through structured monthly reviews
- Strongly connected with International Training Team about training programs and tools.
- Actively participates with HR team in leading talent management programs.
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Good English communication skill
- Training experience in beauty industry (cosmetics and skincare)
- A strong sense of urgency, ability to manage details and projects while responding to changing priorities and feedback
- Ability to balance analytics with creativity in a strategic thought process