The Recruitment Consultant will work as part of the dynamic and international Recruitment team, and ultimately build a business unit within the Recruitment Division, with the responsibility of prospecting and account-managing a select number of new and existing key multinational and large regional accounts across our emerging market operations
- Build and manage a market research service for prospective new clients
- Network to identify new business opportunities through utilizing our strong network and market experience
- Have an active Client facing role, whilst managing specific Key Accounts
- Formulate and manage international recruitment assignments, specifically working on mid-career to senior level opportunities
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition and Marketing teams as well as Regional Team Leaders, to develop and implement relevant attraction plans for specific regions and/or industries
- Ensure each recruitment assignment is delivered to budget and to Client expectation
- Communicate business pipeline to Managing Director and Recruitment Manager
- Build and manage a team of Consultants and Recruiters whilst supporting and mentoring less experienced members of the team
- Meet and exceed KPIs and revenue targets
- Bachelor’s degree
- Thai nationality only
- Good English communication both written and spoken
- 1 – 3 years working experience (preferably in sales, customer service, marketing etc.)
- Strong Commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written
- Attention to detail in all aspects for work
Who are we looking for?
- The individuals we are looking for are curious, driven and take self-initiative in expanding their skills and knowledge. As a people person, you’re a natural in building strong relationships and you enjoy exceeding set targets to increase market share and profile yourself as the go-to person in your field.
- A proper training to ensure that you can do well in the job
- High commission scheme
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.