Our client is a leading residential and commercial property development company. Due to rapid growth of the company and strong pipeline of projects they are now looking for a dynamic candidate to manage high rise and low-rise projects
The Sales Manager will set up the business from 1 to 10 by developing their own strategy and designing the business plan with the different elements to achieve profitability. This will include but not limited to:
- Creating on line and off-line marketing strategy to generate leads, (attracting customers)
- Putting in place a plan to convert leads, (Sales funnel management)
- Designing a customer service experience to maximize the “Sales through service” element.
- Setting the right example by participating in selling efforts
- Monitor and drive activities (sales KPI’s) to achieve sales targets in a healthy motivating environment for both brokers and own sales team.
- Manage communication and share best practices among network and own sales team members.
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8 years’ experience in sales management position
- Good English communication
- Experience with a property developer and real estate agent would be a must
- Multinational culture experience will be an advantage
- Strong people management skill
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Click “apply for this job” for this challenging career opportunity in an international and very dynamic environment.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information please email to “firstname.lastname@example.org”