Our client is a Global Information Technology Services & Workforce Solutions firm from Asia. Our team of over 6000+ professionals continually creates impact for our customers worldwide in solving complex technology challenges with cutting-edge technologies.
Interested please call – Mine 065 502 4949
- Responsible for analyzing, building, maintaining, supporting, and troubleshooting SAP BW and Business Objects (BOBJ) reports.
- Record, analyze, and confirm business requirements in functional specification documents.
- Develop or modify reports by considering end-user requirements, ” best fit” reporting tool, data model availability, and/or limitations.
- Handle support requests related to reporting by providing sound, innovative, and practicable solutions.
- Working with key business users to understand current business problems and identify reporting opportunities.
- Understand data models, data availability, and integrity.
- Analyze required data sources and the health of data as it pertains to a reporting solution.
- Prepare deliverables, including documentation and training material for all users.
- Build and maintain relationships with business and IT teams to ensure business requirements are being met in a timely manner.
- Assist in the testing of new releases, upgrades, or patches of SAP BW, BOBJ (and related systems).
- Provide timely status updates to the BI Manager on all work requests and issues/concerns.
- Thai Nationality only
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Business Information Systems or equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years of hands-on experience working within the BOBJ suite of tools as well as a focus on gathering and analyzing business requirements, report solution design, and front-end report development
- Advanced knowledge of and hands-on experience with the suite of BOBJ 4.x tools
- Strong understanding of SAP Business Intelligence and SAP Data Warehousing concepts
- Strong math and analytics background
- Ability to apply knowledge of front-end reporting tools and understand the integration with the various data models in the SAP Business Warehouse and other data sources
- Ability to effectively communicate with and liaise between business and IT stakeholders to articulate complex business requirements
- Experience with design and construction of dashboards
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Excel required
- Good understanding of SAP modules including FI/CO, SD, MM, HR
- Working knowledge of building reports from SAP BW data models
- Knowledge of deploying BI reports through the SAP Enterprise Portal
- Knowledge of SAP HANA Datasets
- Good communication in both Thai and English