Our client is seeking a Tax Manager to join their growing and well-established group of companies consisting of trading, power plant, logistics, and real estate business. The position requires an experienced tax professional with strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
Their growing tax practice provides tremendous career opportunities in an environment of the highest ethical standards and professionalism. They are committed to practicing work/life balance and offer an extremely competitive salary and benefit packages.
- Deliver timely, accurate and reliable data to Corporate tax function
- Enable accurate and timely forecasting of the group tax rate and acceleration of tax reporting close
- Compile and present quarterly reporting
- Documentation and quantification of uncertain tax positions under FIN 48
- Review of tax provisions
- Advising on bespoke tax planning
- Implementation of tax planning arrangements
- Succession Planning
- Remuneration packages
- Liaising with third party professionals including solicitors, other accountant, tax advisers, and independent financial advisers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Taxation or related
- CPA will be a plus
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and writing skills)
- Ability to manage relationship with business partners
- Familiar with working within a corporate, commercial environment
- The ability to work well under pressure and deliver results
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.